Friday, March 20, 2009

news

wow! sorry I haven't been writing in a while! well nothing exciting really but I am writing a news paper now called the carter family news its pretty fun! I am planning on sending a copy to Nana and grandpa and who else in my family would like to read it. also a couple days ago a small but painful piece of glass got stuck in my foot for two days! ouch! I finally got the courage of asking my mom to pull it out and for some reason it came out for her and not for me.I tried to convince her that I loosened it for her. (like with a pickle jar).
Malia and Cheyenne are evil they left sierra and I stranded at home for four days and that means that we have to clean. there in Idaho till Monday for snow boarding with the browns. they are evil I tell you. I haven't seen snow for 2 years and a half now at this point I am craving to get in my bathing suit, fly to Canada and jump in the snow. seriously too. its not fun when there is no change in season. but I have to admit I sure do love the beach! just scratch out the bikini's and speed-Os. yak!
I made dinner! yup and it was pretty good if you ask me! I made mashed potatoes and gravy with a salad. all by my self.

well gotta go! time for sleep.

3/21/09

4 comments:

  1. It sure has been a long time!
    I hope Uncle Jon and I are on the list of receiving the news letter from you or else I will have to go crazy with envy! We love you lots. Hope to see you someday. Love you. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone who is reading... her carter family news is soo cute! she is so clever to have thought it up herself. tanisha is a bit of the glue that holds our family together. i love you Teesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me a copy of the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your entries, i have been offline too long... I hope you will visit nana and grampa and us in Victoria love you !!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...