Monday, March 11, 2013

English hotty

Dear Diary,
  I walk into my English class... Set my back-pack down, pulled out my binder, pens, books, and start doodling (out of habit). Unexpectedly, the air around me changes. The boy detector in my brain starts buzzing in my ear. When I finally look up to see what has caused the alarm...In slow motion.... Picture this... The CUTEST... I mean the CUTEST Boy walks in... sloww moottioonn... As he steps through the door my jaw drops. My eyes transfixed! I stop breathing, hoping he doesn't notice my drool as it trickles down my chin, onto my doodle of a submarine. 

 My whole world shatters as I stare this boy down. All of a sudden, his perfect blue eyes meet mine. My eyes widen in terror and embarrassment. I quickly look down at my drool puddle, and wipe my chin. Holy Smokies... I am going to be in the same class as this DUDE?! and he is going to sit ACROSS from me?! Wow... the universe must love me. 

 Yupp :) Although I like to pretend I am too good for guys, or make fun of girls that do the exact same thing that I just did... Its true... I am also a girl... and this is a guy... Dont judge me. 


-Tanisha

1 comment:

  1. no way. im on the edge of my seat !!! HOLY SMOKIES !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...