Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LATELY

Dear Diary,
lately I have been having a lot of fun! like ski trips, and making movies. the home school group including me went on a ski trip to Mt. washington. So fun! I went snow boarding along with cheyenne,brent and ashton that are all in my same level its way more fun snow boarding with people that are just as good as you, you don't have to wait or go faster. also like how I said that I have been making movies I have made two very goofy ones.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1oDPePvXE

and the other one is called x men just type in my name with a capital T.

we had a lot of fun making each of these videos! cheyenne helped me make each and when we made the kick in the mouth commercial she got scared we would be sued for showing the box in it.

until next time!
Tanisha

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhahah TANISHA THOSE MOVIES ROCKED! I LOVED THEM. COULD I HAVE SOME OF THAT "KICK IN THE MOUTH FLAVOUR"? AND DALLIN TOTALLY LOOKED LIKE WOLVERINE. GREAT FILMING!
    lOVE YOU LOTS
    AUNTIE DAY

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...