Monday, January 31, 2011

my life now

DEAR DIARY!
hey wow! I seem to be very inconsistent lately! talk about a whole SEMESTER WORTH!well I don't really know where I left off last time but let me share to you how my days and life have been going.

well I am now onto the Second Semester of school, I am still home schooled if you were wondering! and it has been swell if you where asking. Anyway, This next semester I started off on a healthy start going on runs with Cheyenne! well.. they weren't entirely consistent really... around once a week or every 4-5 days, But I truly enjoyed going on runs in the outdoors with my sister having breathtaking talks (literally) and getting a good source of exercise, plus I found that it really helped me get through the days with flying colors!

Cheyenne sadly ditched me ,and this was her first day in public school. once she left on her first day it came to mind just how close I am to my sisters, and how hard it will be to loose them. Not really loose of course but not see as much of them as I would like. Malia is sending applications for College at BYU-Hawaii, and I am super excited for her! but that means not as much Malia will be around either. also Shae is planning on going back to school next year.... can you believe it? I will be the oldest in the family! and I am the 2nd youngest in a family of 5 girls. that is truly sad. I will miss them

Either then that news, everything is going quite dandy. I walk to the library everyday to do my school, and I truly love to be out side, so that is my chance. ALSO! I am doing volunteer work at the library reading to little kids and teaching them how to read! I am super excited!
I am going into soccer and tryouts are this month so that has me excited. And I am going to HSG (home school group) twice a week and I walk to some of my classes! (see once again with the walks! notice how much i enjoy them?) I am now getting to seminary once more because... well you see I was very good at the beginning but at around the end of the semester I had a hard time going. BUT NOW!! I started the whole "mind over mattress" rule my mornings. I feel happy and content about life at the moment. And I am hoping things get even better along the way. so yup! that's my life this semester! and I will certainly add more posts more often.

TEESH

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...