Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seminary Garbage pick-up

Dear Diary,
Today was FANTASTIC. I started off the day like I said earlier.. at seminary! and guess what I did right after seminary? picked up garbage! I guess over the night wind blew right threw a over packed dumpster at the chapel and got loads of garbage strewn all over the church parking lot. so after seminary, everyone pitched in and gathered it up in what ended up to be 2 or 3 full garbage bags full of garbage. it was a good start to my morning I have to say! The rest of the day was actually REALLY GREAT as well! I really love to home school right now, I just started my other class on Canadian History and its amazing! also I watched "the boy in the striped pajamas" for my Friday classes. I read the book on Monday and we watched the movie tonight. I suggest if your going to watch the move... just be prepared for tears. and i will say no more. its a tear jerk-er for sure.

Tanisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...