Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Dear Diary,
I am Sitting on the floor at my Grandparents house listening to my aunts and uncles discussing politics.
Right now everyone is HERE! except for Dana and John (Dana & John if you are reading this...WE MISS YOU!!) I really enjoy our family get togethers, its always a good experience! There is a lot of spanish speaking in the background, and laughing, and slapping hands for picking at the turkey.
I will tell you a little more of whats going on around me so you can get into the moment like me!

Kara is Laying on the ground dead from the ice cream, Next to her Malia is playing trains with Zeek, Arturo is laughing about something and mumbling stuff in Spanish that I don't understand, Cheyenne is On the ground practicing drawing with Dr. Suess books that Zeek got for christmas, Dad is telling wacky stories about Alberta. Sierra is playing with her itouch along with Dallas sitting on the other side of the room playing games on his iPhone and next to him Spencer is doing the same. now zeek is Playing horse on Kara. My mom is... being mom... Auntie Kelly is discussing things with all the other adults, my grandma is opening the window, Zeek is now jumping on uncle Delzell. Grandpa is giving the dogs love, that they have been lacking since everyone is here, And uncle shawn just left home because its getting late.... Delzell just let it rip... now everyone is exiting the room while he blames Cheyenne...

I love Christmas!!

We had a pretty chaotic christmas this year! We woke up 7 this morning to open presents, then we went up island to Shawnigan to have breakfast at Auntie Kelly's house, then we raced back home to attend 2nd ward Christmas Sunday meeting at the church, but on our way there the van broke down on the highway so we ended up having to jump in the back of my grandparents car to make it only a couple minutes late!! afterwords we had some friends over to spend some christmas day with them, and now here I am sitting on the floor picking out a chocolate that Nana is offering me!

Merry Christmas!!
Tanisha C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...