Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 2


DAY 2: Your favorite animal
My favorite animal is the BLACK BEAR!! They are so cute and... black! I love all kinda of animals and I just couldn't choose which one was my favorite! But one day in elementary school a little girl came up to me and said "Tanisha! What is your favorite animal!?" I answered with "ALL ANIMALS!!" She looked at me disappointed and said her favorite was the dolphin... then our sad conversation ended. After that I went home and thought REALLYY hard what could be my favorite animal if I had to choose just one! I looked on my bed and there he was...Mr. Teddy. I love bears! I discovered I loved them so much that I strangled one every night! (Slept) But I must say the black bear is my favorite out of all the bears. And I happily have them living right here on the island!

-Tanisha

4 comments:

  1. Mine is the common house goat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! That will be your very first pet. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is a Cougar, they have nice sharp teeth. - dae

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine is a Deinonychus very similar to the popular velociraptor, the Deinonychus is bigger in size. Deinonychus (/daɪˈnɒnɨkəs/ dy-non-i-kəs; Greek: δεινός, 'terrible' and ὄνυξ, genitive ὄνυχος 'claw') is a genus of carnivorous dromaeosaurid coelurosaurian dinosaurs, with one described species, Deinonychus antirrhopus. This species, which could grow up to 3.4 metres (11 ft) long, lived during the early Cretaceous Period, about 115–108 million years ago (from the mid-Aptian to early Albian stages). Fossils have been recovered from the U.S. states of Montana, Wyoming, and Oklahoma, in rocks of the Cloverly Formation and Antlers Formation, though teeth that may belong to Deinonychus have been found much farther east in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...