Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lacrosse

Dear Diary,
I joined a Lacrosse team, its so fun! This is my first time playing Lacrosse ever, but I seemed to have picked it up really quick. Although I am kind of super clumsy and fall randomly, I seem to do it a tad bit less on the field! Maybe because the cleats give me more support?! Who knows, I am just glad it's working out.

 I know what you might be thinking "Wow Tanisha you're so violent!" Or "What a woMAN!" But sorry to inform you... Girls Lacrosse is a 'No contact' sport. "BOO!!" (Says the audience) I KNOW! Every time someone catches the ball in their net I have to keep my self from tripping them as they run past or whacking them upside the head. Its even harder to stop myself in mid air when I am flying to pounce on them! BUT I have self control I discovered.
 Besides if I did play the game like that then there would be a lot of bloody noses. The only gear we wear is a mouth guard... and skirts. Yupp Girls in skirts and mouth guards! What an intense sport!

Okay enough of making fun of Women's lacrosse... because technically I play it! AND GLAD I DO! Its super fun! So if you ever just so happen to see me during a game and I am clutching my stick so hard it makes my knuckles white, just know thats me using self control. WINK!

-Teesh

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...