Monday, July 16, 2012

Tofino caught on camera.

Dear Diary!
 Just got back from camping in Tofino! I just so happened to snatch the camera away from my mom and these are just a few of my favourite pictures from the bunch! I very much enjoyed capturing the fun moments with my family and friends on camera! 
(None of these photo's have been edited in any way)
Take a look! 
Kris and his Cheetos

Top is focused on Bianca Bottom is focused on Rueben.
They didn't notice I was taking pictures of them.
Mwaha!  Caught them in the moment!

She was actually in the middle of running away from me
when she saw I was pointing a camera at her.
But turns out that backfired! love the pig tails in action! 
Nate & Teyauna: Two of the cutest todds I know! 

                                        
Me and Alyssa got a bit carried away.
I discovered it was hard to take a picture of your own shadow.
(me on left & Alyssa on Right)

This is my favourite picture of Alyssa & Bianca's craziness caught on camera!
The best part? They didn't know I was taking this picture of them! HA!


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome pictures! Especially reuben and bi :) oh and the crazy one of liss and bi is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...