Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tanisha is terrible at partying. 2013

Dear Diary,
 2013 is here!! And we didn't die! Woohoo!! That was actually the worst apocalypse ever. I feel bad for the people that didn't plan their lives after December 21st!

Believe it or not, but I was invited to a ton of parties for New Years this time! I felt super popular! But me being my anti social self, decided I didn't really want to hang out with my friends but stay home and celebrate with my family. We had some of my older sister Malia's YSA friends come by with a ton of instruments and big speakers. I was in a mellow mood, so I ditched everyone for a chocolate muffin in my moms bed and my dads computer as I watched Star trek the motion picture (Very first movie made) It was actually killer boring at the beginning... I admit it.. So I stopped to watch X factor on Youtube. Yay! Tanisha is terrible at partying!! This was how I spent 9 hours... I am just a little ashamed, but I feel like everyone needs a little mellow party for themselves every once in a while!

SO if you are ever feeling the need to escape a party, I suggest stuffing your shirt with a bunch of junk, find an empty room, and a TV or computer and party it up! I can actually see myself doing this during my wedding reception...So when the bride is missing from the scene and the groom is frantically searching for her, then you will know where she will be!! (The bathroom floor stuffing herself with cake.)

HAVE A FANTASTIC YEAR!
-Teesh


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...