Thursday, January 10, 2013

"I need help"

Dear Diary,
 Malia, Cheyenne, Zeek and I went on an adventure today. It was such an enjoyable adventure filled with sitting under a blanket tent on top of a mountain, playing tag in the park, and watching the sun go down as we chased seagulls on the beach. Driving home from our fun time we suddenly got a craving for something bad. Probably because we have all been strict on ourselves with what kind of food we consume, this crazed junk food craving led us to A&W. (Which I regret so much now... because I feel so nasty inside!)

After eating, Zeek went into the Mens bathroom and told me to wait out side the door because I already had to explain to him that girl's can't go into boy's bathrooms. So while I was waiting I heard lots of noise going on inside. I hear a slam, a pitter patter of little running feet and water making all kinds of splashing sounds. Next thing I know I see the door swing open beside me and there stands little 4 year old Zeek. Yelling out, so all of A&W could hear "I NEED HELP". Obviously I am not going into the mens bathroom to check it out (I am too wimpy). So I take him into the girls bathroom wash his hands and hope what ever he did in the bathroom wasn't THAT bad...

Sorry A&W employees for what ever surprise my 4 year old cousin has left you!

-Tanisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...