Sunday, February 8, 2009

stuff i dont understand.

dear diary,
i have been in a poor mood lately i don't know what to do...
but either then that every thing is going great!!i am trying to plan something to do on Saturday or Friday cause nothing is really planned on those days. i learned a lot at church, about modesty. every thing totally made sense to me. this morning i woke up feeling sick so i didn't want to come( in my mind), but in my heart it was bouncing up and down on me trying to get me to wake up!! just feeling that urge to get up this morning really said allot about how much i love church. really its my whole life! i need to get better at going to bed early like 9 or something, cause i have huge, hon ken, dark circles around my eyes!
don't you think its weird how you look at yourself in the mirror and you notice the circles under your eyes? well then you watch a cartoon and they don't have any circles around there eyes!! ha ha i am just kidding but i still think Arial (little mermaid) is lucky for two reasons first off no circles under eyes. second off she has fins. oh and she has a new shoe.

well gotta go!!
bye!

2/8/09

3 comments:

  1. You are super cute! Well I hope Ariel likes her new shoe, if she doesn't then I'm swimming down there to get it back for Sierra! I am glad to here you like church. It my life too! Everything I do and think about...almost!
    Well I have to run its 1130 and I need to learn to go to bed early too. So there are no dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an inspiration to others. I love you so much and love reading your Diary.. keep on pushing forward my little latter day warriorette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments there making my spirit smile!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...