Monday, February 9, 2009

sister browns accident

dear diary,
mom promised me that if i went to go with her to see a sister in or ward that's in the hospital then she could take me to old navy. its so sad, a lady in or ward who is older her name is sister brown well she fell in her bathroom on Thursday and couldn't get up. the police had to break down her door to get in. my mom found her on the bathroom floor so she hadn't eaten or moved from that spot for three days. she is such a wonderful woman she comes and greets me every Sunday with a great big hug. oh it makes me so sad to hear the horrific news. its a miracle she survived!
but i am going to keep her in my prayers. well gotta go! where on our way out the door now see ya!!

2/9/09

1 comment:

  1. Yes Tanish I read from your moms blog what happened. It was very tragic. I will keep her in my prayers too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...