Sunday, May 10, 2009

this week..

Dear Diary,
I was invited to a birthday party for the first time in a long time! The birthday party was really fun! It was a luau party, also I joined up with my old friends from 5th grade. And guess what, I finished sixth grade on Monday. Extra months off! Yay! ("not" says my mom)
Also today was Mothers Day, Cheyenne and Malia sang a song with the veggie tales tune but with different words for my mom it was really funny! I tried to make a little restaurant for my mom.. I made a menu, I had a waitress and a pianist (Iesha and the pre-recorded keyboard). My mom thought it was really great (even though she did the cooking). My mom and I finally gave Ellie a real westie cut, instead of a shaggy dog cut. She looks really cute now.

Nyajuok had her baby on May 6th. So we are excited for her. Also I got to talk to my Kookum (Native Grandma) for the first time in a long time.
My sisters and I sent letters off to our Nanna for mother's day, I was glad that I was able to send something to her for mothers day. Well thats all for now.

Tanisha 5/10/09

2 comments:

  1. Tanisha!
    Yeah I am glad you updated your diary.
    I am sure lots happen in your life, I wish I could read more. What a great idea to send letters to nana for mothers day. I wish that I were that organized then I could send something to you guys. I love you so much. I miss you.
    Take care my Teeshe.
    Auntie Daysie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tisha,
    Your letter to nana arived on friday and nana was almost in tears , it was such a beautiful letter I loved the way you worded it. It really touched my heart. I miss you my little princess and your baby ding dong is here to, please tell Nyajok I love her and send her my love and to her baby..

    forever your aunty!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...