Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Adventure walk with Shae.

Dear Diary,
yesterday was fantastic. after putting in my last entry I watched the clock and once it struck 3:00 I headed off with gum boots in a back pack to a street where the lights take an hour to change.Once I got there Shae had been waiting for me!
our plan was to meet up half way after Shae's school to go on an adventure walk so thats just what we did! but the problem was, was that Shae had to go to an appointment so we first went there first... then I waited in the waiting room... and then we where off! on an adventure! first though I really wanted to show her a awesome tunnel under this huge high way... and then we where on our way! again.
for this adventure walk I was the leader. (meaning I show the way because I know where were going). I took her to the broken down barn next to a farm it was so cool! this barn is pretty old seemed to be a old horse farm. the first floor is cool but the second floor is WOW! So we headed up to the second floor up this rickety ladder that was all rotten and such and climbed to the second floor. this floor has only one or two windows but really looks like it has windows all over the place because most walls came down in different areas. The barn really reminded us of a story book! it was really fun!
After the barn I took her to the field of grass. well at least thats what it looks like, until you step into it. (at this point we had the gum boots on) the field of grass was really a lake with layers and layers of grass growing in it. so you could walk on the grass but your feet would constantly get soaked if you didn't watch where you stepped. (thats what the gum boots where for ) the grass was so tall it came up to our noses!that was a fun day! I love spending time with Shae!



seeya!
Tanisha

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun adventure! I would have loved to have been there with you trying to navigate the dangerous lake of grass that threatened to suck you down into its depths or to climb up the rickety ladder to discover the secrets hidden in the old barn. Great entry Teesh. I love you, your the best niece.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...