Monday, August 31, 2009

Complete fun!

Dear Diary,
I had the funnest time of my life today!! The Shaffer's,McKay's,Levitt's,Kaopuas and of coarse my family went on a all day adventure! first we went on a picnic to Beacon Hill Park ,and had the picnic under a tree that the Levitt's call the monkey tree. The branches are super strong ,and are all over the place so you could go all the way to the top and lay down where the leaves and branches are thin ,we played tag in there. After a while the grown-ups gathered us all together ,and had us hold hands from shortest to tallest which means Reuben was leading ,and taven was on the end. Reuben led us all over the place through the ducks almost into the pond across the street ,and the funniest part was going around people! there where three ladies sleeping in the grass and Reuben kept leading us around them in a circle like five times!! plus we where chanting "left left left right left" ,and over again two of them woke up ,and looked super annoyed all I could do was laugh! I loved how people looked at us ,and to end it we all ran up to auntie shira screaming MOM MOM MOM!! and gave her a huge group hug. people just looked at us like we where crazy!
After all that we went to the Brake Water Light House. practically all of the kids went on the bottom part to walk on these big blocks avoiding the waves that came splashing up to us. it was a long walk but super fun! I was walking with Cheyenne,Brent, and pat but they ran ahead of me (I couldn't run cause I had a cramp)but when they where far enough ahead of me a HUGE wave came and splashed them! Cheyenne was only a little wet Brent wasn't wet at all cause He his behind Cheyenne and pat was soaked to the bone!! it was sooo funny!! at that time I was pretty grateful I had a cramp!
after we had all met up at the end to the light house we got some pictures and went on our way back! I was walking with pat but went a bit ahead and guess what!? I wave came that looked like was going to completely soak me but only soaked my pants making me look like I wet my pants!! I caught up with Malia ,and jadan and jadan started teasing me saying I wet my pants every one new I didnt but Malia got a pretty good kick out of it!!
on my way to the car Cheyenne was holding this huge piece of kelp in her arms she said she didn't really have a plan for it ,but then Alisa and Brent said that we should tie it up to the back of auntie shira's van, they said they have done it before once or twice! and it was a pretty good gage!! so thats just what we did!! we tied it onto there ,and she had no idea!! when she drove out there where people looking at it strangely laughing there heades off pointing at it people on bikes that where probably going to run into a pole unless they stoped looking at it ,it was sooooooo funny!!there where poeple honking at her and trying to tell her about the kelp Finally she realized after a guy on a bike pointed at it! we laughed and laughed the whole time watching peoples expressions though!!
The time we finally cut it off was when we got to Tim Horton's. we each got to pick out a donut but the lady in there trying to pick them out for us was completely confused because every one was talking at once!!9I had a blueberry bloom donut) but at the end every thing worked out and we all got a donut ,and had our share of laughs ,all I can say was holy smocken oly!! today was da bomb!!

well since I didn't do a entry yesterday I will have to tell you the highlight of Sunday!! Dallon H. Oaks came to out Stake for conference it was awesome!! he was soooo funny!!and very nice he mad e sure that he shook every ones hand!! it took him for ever but it showed us how much he cared. when he did start speeking He was talking about how a little girl gave him a letter saying how she knows he is a apostle because he is clean and his head is shiny!! pahahahaha!! its true!! his head is super shiny!! and that's what makes it so funny and that this little girl was I think 8 but I loved the letter it had more stuff to say but I don't have much more time because I have to go to bed!! but any ways I did a personal project which was I made a pie for some one for service. I picked the black berries made every thing by scratch!! and I gave the pie to Dallon H. Oaks an Apostle of God!! wow! I got a picture with him and he gave me a hug!! that was such a great experience!! "thanks mom!! for the great idea to give it to him!!" I will try and putt the picture on the computer but its on my grandpas camera so you will have to wait!! sorry!!

Thanks for reading!!

Teeshie bo beeshie!!

Monday august 31st!! 2009!!

If there is anything you think I need to improve on please comment on this entry!!
Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there teesha bo beesha! I love your blog! Keep them coming!I get Jon to read them too! He loves them. I will try to get him to comment so you know people are visiting it! You should send your link to your friends in email or put it on your facebook.
    Well I have to run. Love you BYE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...