Friday, August 28, 2009

Todays adventures!!!

Dear Diary,
Today I made to mini black berry pies!!! They where very fun to make, I picked my self some fresh blackberry's ,and mixed them to gether with sugar ,flour ,and other stuff like that ,then I made the dough ,and made another pie now there cooking!! yahoo! Then I will bring them to a sister in the ward.
I tried climbing a tree today ,but for everyone that has been to dancerwood would understand how fat ,and tall they are. they are OK to climb because the branches are like stares climbing up the tree ,but then I got scared of braking my arm... sooo I'm going to cancel climbing trees for tomorrow...
SAM,Kekea, and Monika are tons of fun to play tag with!! I know,I know its sorta weird to play tag with animals but it was surprisingly fun!! I am going to do it a lot more!!
I found a bird house also at dancerwood ,and the first thing I thought of is "hey!! maybe I will find myself some broken eggs!! what a treasure!" so I got my self a ladder and climbed up there and guess what I found!!!... nothing.. just bird-poo ,feathers ,and grass... blast and botheration!! all well I will have to check out again at the end of spring.
I had a wonderful cheese grilled sandwich today that Nana made, It was AWESOMELY DELICIOUS!
the pie is ready!! but one of the pies looks like it threw up.. I am giving her the one that look's more clean ,and I did most by myself I hope she likes it!
My mom is wanting to clean my room that has both her stuff Malia's stuff Cheyennes,sierras and of course my stuff... and its super overwelming so I am sorta avoiding it... oops!!

well I gotta go and have some more fun ,and cleaning up to do so my mom doesn't remember that bedroom!!

see ya!!

Teesh

Friday August 28Th 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...