Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dancerwood <3

Dear Diary,
Today Nana,Mom,Sierra, and I have been getting ready mushrooms for freezing yuck!! I hate mushrooms and they smell bad!! but as long as I am there with my family I am all for it!!

Dana sent me a comment on the last entry about a buried treasure in the front yard of Dancerwood, now I am super excited to go looking for it with Dana!! I hope she will come and live here with us soon!!!
Dancerwood is getting better and better every day!! They are now putting carpet inside ,and finishing the kitchen. All thats left is the plumbing ,boards on the walls (I forget what there called, oops!!) ,and I think thats it!! haaahooooo!!! I am totally excited!! (totally...)
my mom is now planning the details about bringing our stuff here now which would probably be the hardest part with the borders and all...

In a while crocodile!!

bye!

Tanishaaaa

8/26/09

2 comments:

  1. Yup we will have to go treasure hunting because I think there were a few things I hid as a girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...